BECOME AN OFFICIAL SPONSOR OF LAGUNA BALLET
- 2018 Non profit LAGUNA BALLET Donation Letter
- Laguna Ballet SPONSORSHIP Levels
- Nutcracker 2018 Business Ad Form
DID YOU MISS AUDITIONS?! THERE IS STILL TIME TO REGISTER!
EMAIL INFO@LAGUNADANCETHEATRE.COM TO SECURE YOUR SPOT IN OUR 2018 PERFORMANCES
NUTCRACKER PARTICIPANT AD FORMS
- 2018 Family Ad order Form
- Family Ad sample A – 1 eighth Wide
- Family Ad Sample B – quarter Tall
- Family Ad sample B – quarter Wide (1)
- Family Ad sample C – half Tall
- Family Ad sample C -half Wide
- Family Ad sample D – Full Page
- Thank you Ad order form 2018
Your support is greatly appreciated and we look forward to the 2018 Nutcracker season!
2018 Nutcracker Dates
Thursday December 13th 7:00 PM Friday December 14th 7:00 PM Saturday December 15th 2:00 PM & 7:00 PM Sunday December 16th 1:00 PM & 6:00 PM
- Please join us for our future Nutcracker performances, a family favorite holiday tradition, presented by Laguna Ballet.
- Thank you to all who attended and participated in the 2017 performances of The Nutcracker!
Laguna Ballet is a non-profit junior ballet company founded by Shery Gilbert, and is comprised of students ages 5 and up. For the past 33 years, over 90 children from Orange County participate each year in Laguna Ballet’s full length Nutcracker ballet.
Participants in the production are given the opportunity to dance with professional guest artists from companies such as New York City Ballet, San Francisco Ballet, American Ballet Theatre, Moscow Classical Ballet, and Joffrey Ballet. Auditions are required for all participants.